Martock Recreation Ground covers 22 acres of parkland and is easily accessible from Stoke Road with a large car park.
The recreation ground’s facilities include:
- a cricket pitch
- two rugby pitches
- two football pitches and a junior pitch
- four tennis courts
- a pavilion with full changing and showering facilities
- a Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- a skate park
- a range of children’s play facilities.
- a WW1 commemorative copse
For information on how to book a facility on the recreation ground
If you are planning a large event on the recreation ground, please get in touch with us early. Additional facilities can be made available, such as access to toilets and additional car parking, but only if sufficient notice is given.
The Parish Clerk;
By telephone 07944 165120 or email [email protected]
Postal address: The Market House, Church Street, Martock, TA12 6JL