Martock Recreation Ground covers 22 acres of parkland and is easily accessible from Stoke Road with a large car park.
The recreation ground’s facilities include:
- a cricket pitch
- two rugby pitches
- two football pitches and a junior pitch
- four tennis courts
- a pavilion with full changing and showering facilities
- a Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- a skate park
- a range of children’s play facilities.
- a WW1 commemorative copse
For information about booking the recreational ground please ring the office: 01935 822 891